General Conditions of Use:
• SuperCS website and all of its icons, graphics, webpages and content in general are covered by this conditions of use.
• SuperCS has the right to change all prices to all of its products without prior notice.
• SuperCS has the right to correct printing and images errors.
• SuperCS has the right to correct prices calculation, shipping cost, extra charges errors that might occur in transactions.
SuperCS can be seen everywhere in every country on planet earth (maybe also space station) that has a computer and can access the internet. SuperCS can be subjected with all sorts of internet visitors whether genuine customers or non-genuine customers, so the following conditions were written:
SuperCS has the right not to proceed with any orders that we feel is unreasonable and dodgy. We will contact customers placing such orders and notify them of cancelation, providing a correct contact email address has been given. We will only use email to cancel such orders.
Some examples of case senarios below.
(a) Personal cheque payment cannot be cleared and requests for further information provides us with no response within a reasonable time frame for the order concerned. We will presume our messages are not received or are being ignored.
(b) Even if our sophisticated data input validation system are in place, an insufficient delivery address details can still arise, we will consider the order not to be delivered, if requests for further information provides us with no response within a reasonable time frame.
(d) Insufficient customer details.
(e) Impossible or incorrect delivery date requested.
(f) It is in our opinion, upon assessing the order details, that the order be fraudulent or erroneous and not to proceed.
We trust that majority of SuperCS orders will not be necessary for cancellation but will do it when situtation arises. SuperCS have the right to cancel orders and won’t accept complaints, if we do not feel comfortable to proceed with orders for the above reasons.
SuperCS have the right, under certain circumstances, whether to fully explain our reasons for cancellation.
Copyright, Logos and Trademarks:
• All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images is the property of SuperCS or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
• SuperCS name, logos and graphics may be used for personal and commercial use, provided the intent is not misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive;
• All products and brand names on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks and are properties of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged.
• None of these trademarks may be used in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that discredits their owner.